This project consisted of two additions totaling 54,785 SF and renovation of 13,760 SF of the existing building originally constructed in 1932.
The two-story North Addition serves as the new main entrance for the hospital and features:
The second floor of the North Addition, which serves as a bridge to the three-story South Addition, was partially constructed over the existing emergency and radiology departments, which remained in constant use during construction.
The South Addition features new oncology center, as well as a new kitchen and dining area. The basement level includes a new loading dock and an emergency generator to serve the entire hospital.
The renovation portion of the project included the emergency department, basement, kitchen, dining room, and intensive care unit. HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, fire alarm, and electrical systems were all replaced as part of the renovation activities, and technology upgrades were also made.