As part of the Cuyahoga County Public Library system's $110 million Facilities Master Plan, the expanded and renovated 41,000 sq. ft. Parma-Snow branch is now open to the public.
- 29,500 sq. ft. single-story expansion conjoins existing library to County Library Systems Administration Building
- Complete renovation of existing 11,500 sq. ft. library
- 400-seat black box auditorium is open to the public and can be used as mini conference center for business meetings, weddings, and other private events
- Sloped roof from elevated topography extends landscaped area to a green roof which can be accessed from the second level
- Pilot project for STEP (Sustainable Technology Environments Program)