This project consists of a 10,250 SF addition to the existing Walker & Weeks designed library branch originally built in 1937 and expanded in 1960. Approximately 9,850 SF of the existing building will also be renovated.
The addition will include space for youth community meeting rooms, circulation services, technology, and a maker space, as well as supporting staff space. A drive-up service window along the west side of the new expansion is arranged to align with the interior workroom, which will allow staff to serve exterior and interior circulation services.
The northeast corner of the site will feature outdoor program space and a reading garden for the Noble neighborhood.
Independence Construction coordinates the full scope from design, pre-construction, construction and commissioning on all our projects.
Please take a minute to download our pre-qualification forms and register as a subcontractor.